Marc Da Costa
Marc deals with a wide variety of work in the residential and commercial property sectors. His practice includes the acquisition and disposal of investment properties and property holding companies, development, leases, secured lending and acting for commercial landlords and occupiers from various sectors.
He acts for a range of clients including institutional investors, private property companies, property funds, individual investors and owner occupiers.
Prior to establishing Berkeley Rowe, Marc was a partner and head of commercial property at a leading City firm.
RECENT WORK HIGHLIGHTS
- Acting for a private property company on the refinancing of a development site in Hammersmith. Value of deal: £40m
- Advising a private property company on the acquisition, lease-back and disposal of numerous commercial properties.
- Advising on the structuring of a private investment fund for residential property development: Value of deal £10m
- Advising a private client on the refinancing and day to day management issues of a portfolio consisting of 255 residential and commercial property assets
- Acting for a national housing association on the sale and leaseback of its head office premises.
- Acting on the acquisition of an international paper manufacturing and distribution company, to include a simultaneous leaseback of the trading premises and subsequent sale of the underlying property asset to an institutional investment fund. Value of deal: £21m.